|1.||Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) by Information System and Audit Control Association, (ISACA), USA, a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Professor Kumar earned the certificate with a distinguished score of 83%.|
|2.||Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008 by IIOM, Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India, an internationally recognized professional Certification for auditing and managing Quality Management Systems audits efficiently.|
|3.||Accredited Management Teacher by All India Management Association, a formal recognition for proficiency in providing quality management instruction.|
|1.||16th Condensed Course for Publishing Professionals in 2003 by Institution of Book Publishing, New Delhi. 2003.|
|2.||Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on IT Enabled Marketing in December 2001, organised by Indian Institute of Information & Management Technology (IIIMT), Gwalior.|
|3.||Refresher programme from 07-02-1999 to 28-02-1999 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|4.||Refresher programme from 15-12-1998 to 16-01-1999 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|5.||Orientation programme from 22-01-1996 to 15-02-1996 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|6.||Refresher programme from 25-11-1995 to 20-12-1995 at Academic Staff College, University of Allahabad.|
|1.||High School||1976||U.P. Board||Second||Mathematics|
|3.||B. Com.||1980||Allahabad University||First||Tenth Position in order of merit.|
|4.||M. Com.||1982||Allahabad University||First||First Position in order of merit.|
|5.||D.Phil.||1986||Allahabad University||Topic “Debenture Financing in Indian Corporate Sector”. Supervisor Professor S.P. Singh, Department of Commerce and Business Administration|
|6.||Certificate in Computing (CIC)||2000||IGNOU||First|
|7.||Certificate Course in VISUAL BASIC||2001||Pioneer Computers, Allahabad||First|
|Distinguished Academic Contributions|
|1.||Member of First Academic Council of Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-A), Allahabad.|
|2.||Instrumental in launching a new course on Business Management (i) Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College Allahabad, (ii) GobindBallabh Pant Social Science Institute Allahabad.|
|3.||Organized as convenor, a survey of MahaKumbh.|
|4.||Expert Member of Course Revision Committee for MBA Courses at MONIRBA.|
|5.||Expert Member of Board of Studies, Department of Business Administration, Allahabad Agricultural Institute (Deemed University).|
Awards & Recognitions:
- Recipient of Chancellor’s Silver Medal, 1982 for being the best student, University of Allahabad.
- Recipient of Chancellor’s Bronze Medal, 1980 for being the best student, Faculty of Commerce, University of Allahabad.
- Recipient of Hari Keshav Ghosh Gold Medal for securing the First Position in order of merit among the successful candidates at the M.Com. Examination.
- Recipient of Banarsi Lal Memorial Gold Medal for securing the First Position in order of merit among the successful candidates at the M.Com. Examination.
- Recipient of U.G.C. Senior Research Fellowship.
- Stood Tenth in order of merit among the successful candidates at the B.Com. Examination of 1980.
- Recipient of Certificate for flying the Boeing 737-800 Flight Simulator at Cambridge Airport on June 30, 2014.